DisastermonsterDisastermonster

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Sword and the Fox The Sword and the Fox

The Skip-Button doesn't work, the text is too slow.
Great art though and I like the concept.

megadrivesonic responds:

I have removed the typing sound script which should make the game run smoother on browsers and not abysmally slow like before. Thanks for the feedback.

Abandoned: Cube Chambers Abandoned: Cube Chambers

Well, this is too much a copy of the submachine-Games by Matheusz Skutnik. It has even the same font and the same ladder-design, which both are things that could've been easily altered.

Although I accept that you put work into it, it's more a spin-off of Submachine.
If you were inspired by it, just put it in the description, there's no harm in that, in the end we all form our style based on what we see others did.
If you weren't, well that would be a weird coincidence, that would be somehow unbelievable to me.

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Great game in itself, but flash keeps crashing in the middle of the Boss fight...

Vesna Vesna

Nice Game, but couldn't find out how to kill the boss, even with the tipps from the other reviews. Standing atop that thing and jumping, crouching nothing helped. Some sort of instruction would be nice.

Sephern responds:

There was an issue where using WASD was not properly working. I've updated the file and fixed this issue. Thank you for the feedback!

Tap Heroes Tap Heroes

It was an alright idle-game, but after a bit over a week of leaving my browser open with now nearly every stat maxed (or on 999) and about everything you could purchase in addition to that, after level 500 it sure get's slow. I'm now at level 803, have nearly every achievement (except "powers used" and "killed Enemies", I don't use powers very often and 1000000 Enemies is a damn high amount) and it's getting a bit boring. If you could insert a final stage or something like that, would be nice.

The game itself is alright, although getting Gems in the beginning is a pain.
Also worth mentioning is the fact that stats like Attack and Health have no limit. So I can keep paying 99999 for a stat-point even if the numbers don't go over 999. Same for the Money. After a day away the numbers were stuck on 999999 but I could buy many things before it sank below that level.

Magic Trap Magic Trap

Crashed on the second level, but funny Concept and nice music.

Abandoned Abandoned

Well, I'm stuck in the first "sublevel". I used the Key on the Trapdoor between the trails, the key vanished, but the door didn't open.

The game itself remembers me a lot of the Submachine games by Matheusz Skutnik (which is nice).
So I hope there will be as many Parts to explore :D

krutovig responds:

Hi
Before you open the hatch you should open metal round finger in the red thing. That finger prevent opening

SOLUNA SOLUNA

As some have said before, the difficulty is the most annoying thing. I needed about 30 tries to get the boss down. The Only way is to kill all the Skeletons without being hit once, while being lucky that many of them drop orbs. In addition every time you die, you have to climb over that hill again, which also was annoying.

The Game was a bit short, and finding the crystal-part on the right side was too much of "run right and down" cause you didn't even have to kill the enemys on the way. Some sort of location-device and perhaps a bigger map (including map-screen) would've been nice.

Anyways, more enemys, more depth for the story and some Stage-bosses that aren't that hard to beat would (in my eyes) improve the game. Also: Why not make this a series?

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Nice game.
It was challenging and I have to admit I sometimes had to use wikipedia to get the formulas of the molecules I needed to collect.
It took some time till I understood the game-mechanics, but it was fun.

P.S.: The Label "disable it for slow CPU" is somehow unnescesary (don't know how to write that word xD) because even my Singlecore 2,4 GHz can handle it without any Problem.

Glue Knight Glue Knight

I'll give you 2 and a half Stars because I don't know it it gets better. But the "high" Jump in World 1 Level 2 really pissed me off. There seems no way that you can get on this platform but with sheer luck. Needs improvement.