DisastermonsterDisastermonster

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Anaktoron Anaktoron

Well, it is art :D And nicely executed indeed.

P.S.: Greetings fellow sauschwob! ;D

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

All hail Glycon :D
Awesome!

Jotun Jotun

Somehow reminds my of "Berserk" when Guts Cut's oben the stomach of the Sea-God to get to his heart and kill him ^^ Nice Work :)

The Sword and the Fox The Sword and the Fox

The Skip-Button doesn't work, the text is too slow.
Great art though and I like the concept.

megadrivesonic responds:

I have removed the typing sound script which should make the game run smoother on browsers and not abysmally slow like before. Thanks for the feedback.

Abandoned: Cube Chambers Abandoned: Cube Chambers

Well, this is too much a copy of the submachine-Games by Matheusz Skutnik. It has even the same font and the same ladder-design, which both are things that could've been easily altered.

Although I accept that you put work into it, it's more a spin-off of Submachine.
If you were inspired by it, just put it in the description, there's no harm in that, in the end we all form our style based on what we see others did.
If you weren't, well that would be a weird coincidence, that would be somehow unbelievable to me.

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Great game in itself, but flash keeps crashing in the middle of the Boss fight...

To Be Super To Be Super

I really like this song. It's nice and relaxed.

(EQ) Life After Love (EQ) Life After Love

Generally I dont really like remixes, but this one sounds pretty awesome :)

(EQ) Seal your Doom (Latest) (EQ) Seal your Doom (Latest)

You finally Uploaded something new :D
I like it very much, but you should perhaps spend some time to resynchronize the part around 1:50 till end, it seems to be somehow a bit out of sync ;)